Pyramid and BSCLaunch have entered into a strategic partnership, agreeing to jointly promote PyramidWalk through cross-markets, IDO on BSCLaunch, and expand the community. The strategic partnership is expected to bring maximum value to both the partners and all the community members.
BSCLaunch is an investment platform that is based on Binance Smart Chain. The investment platform facilitates capital raising for projects in a decentralized environment while ensuring safety and freedom of investment with equal opportunities for all. BSCLaunch defines itself as the next-generation DeFi platform with an ecosystem launcher.
Investment solutions provided by BSCLaunch include:-
- B-Launch: B-Launch is a smart platform for projects that fall in the top-tier category with the capability of reaching out to the world.
- B-Insure: B-Insure is a custodial mechanism that provides safety to the users’ investments.
- B-Tools: B-Tools is a predictive evaluation toolkit that powers the DeFi world of the platform.
- B-Farms: They carry a higher chance of getting whitelisted in an upcoming project.
- B-NFT: A way to venture into the world of non-fungible tokens, BSCLaunch leverages B-NFT to enable auctioning digital assets and sharing the profit.
- B-Swap: B-Swap allows users to swap their crypto holdings across different blockchains in the easiest manner possible.
- B-Invest: B-Invest offers early access to top projects with a unique approach to investing in them.
BSCLaunch is backed by partners like NGV Ventures, Blocksync Ventures, AU21 Capital, GD10 Ventures, Titans Ventures, DoraHacks, and Infinity Gainz, among many others. It functions on its native token – BSL – with a total supply of 100,000,000.
PyramidWalk is a wealth and health lifestyle-related platform where users can earn $PYRA by walking with Pyramid NFT Sneakers. Users are required to download and launch the PyramidWalk app. The native token of Pyramid has a total supply of 1,000,000,000.
It plans to launch the Pyramid NFT Sneakers marketplace in the third quarter of 2022. The same duration could also experience the release of Pharaoh Boxes, an opportunity to participate in live walk events, and the listing of the first CEX.
Pyramid is backed by partners & investors like OKC, Chainlink, BitKeep, BHO Pad, BSC Station, LFG Ventures, and Redhood Ventures, to mention a few. The team is led by Tony Nguyen, the Founder & Chief Executive Officer, and Lucas Dam, Co-Founder & CCO. Tony Nguyen and Lucas Dam identify themselves as serial entrepreneurs and network managers, respectively.
A strategic partnership with BSCLaunch was announced by Pyramid by publishing an official blog post. It was followed by the announcement of another strategic partnership announced yesterday with Kommunitas.
Pyramid’s strategic partnership with Kommunitas shares the plan with BSCLaunch. Kommunitas will also join the forces to promote PyramidWalk to bring maximum value to partners and the community.
Kommunitas is a tier-less decentralized launchpad meant to be the solution for projects focused on multiple chains. Kommunitas also provides funding models to the participants, and these range from Seed rounds to Private rounds.