Guild of Guardians has announced Faction Challenge #2 after a successful conclusion of Faction Challenge #1. Faction Challenge #2, Eye of Morax, collaborates with Sandbox. According to the rule, a player only has to score the required number of balls in lava.
There are three difficulty levels: Easy, Medium, and Hard. Every level will be unlocked after a margin of 1 month. Tentative dates are as follows:-
Eye of Morax Level
These dates are tentative and actual dates will be announced in GOG Discord.
Basic requirements are enough to participate in the challenge. These include:-
- Access to MAC or PC
- Access to the internet and browser, preferably Chrome
- Browser extension of MetaMask wallet
- Sandbox Avatar or account linked to MetaMask and a valid email address
- GameMaker downloaded and installed
MAC users earlier could not participate. They now have an option to make their mark in the game with a suggestion of starting from the optional Tutorial Quest.
Players must log into GameMaker with a Sandbox username & password to play the game. Once logged in, select the Draft Gallery tab at the top right corner. Find GOG HQ in the Gallery with the assistance of a third-party search tool like the Game Directory Tab.
Enjoy the game and complete it till the end to emerge victorious. Take a screenshot of the victory and submit the result to claim a portion of the prize pool comprising 5,000 GOG tokens to be distributed randomly to players after completing all three levels of difficulty.
45% of the total pool prize is assigned to the first place faction to be distributed randomly to 23 players who get 100 GOG tokens each. Those in the second place will get 30% of the pool distributed among 15 random winners at 100 GOG each.
The remaining 25% of the pool prize has been assigned third place. It will be distributed among 12 random winners who get 100 GOG tokens each. It is mandatory to:-
- Take a screenshot of the victory result
- Complete all the difficulty levels and submit separate forms for them
- Join a faction in the GOG Discord
There is a second prize pool for the fastest Guardian, comprising 1,000 GOG tokens for every difficulty level to bring the total prize to 3,000 GOG tokens. 1,000 GOG tokens will be distributed to the top 10 fastest times at every difficulty level. Players are eligible for this prize when:-
- They share a link to a screen recording/video of the entire challenge as a winner
- They add a screenshot of Victory Screen
- Tag GuildofGuardian and TheSandboxGame in their tweet
- Add GOGxSANDBOX with a hashtag
- Destroy the required number of balls in the lava
Guild of Guardians shared the update through an official blog post where it also thanked the community for clearing GOG HQ from the zombies in the Faction Challenge #1.