Coinone is the third-largest crypto exchange, which is based in South Korea. Since its launch, back in 2014, the crypto exchange has been delivering ‘prudent, accurate and secure’ performance in the field. It is one of the pioneering companies in the country and has been listed on Ethereum and IOTA.
The vision of this platform is to introduce the world with the benefits of ‘connection and transfer of value’ the blockchain technology brings. The platform envisions leading the finance sector through blockchain technology. Coinone sees itself as a medium to manifest this vision.
Coinone does so by catering a lot of unique features such as:
- Variety of crypto coins: The platform allows the users to purchase, sell, and store crypto coins and assets that include but not limited to
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Ether Classic (ETC)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- TRON (TRON)
In addition, the market permits the users of this platform to exchange these cryptocurrencies for (KRW) South Korean currency- Won.
- More than 50 currencies for trading: The platform, although focuses majorly on South Korean markets, but is very much open for international traders too. Currently, it offers more than 50 currencies for trading.
Absolute protection: Coinone takes pride in the level of security it offers to its users. The security team of the platform is led by one of the world’s top white-collar security hackers. This expertise of security is applied to keep the users’ assets and funds secure at all times. In addition, the platform also offers other security features such as:
- Multi-signature wallet
- 2 Factor Authentication
- Cold wallet services
- Outstanding Coinone’s user interface: When it comes to UI/ UX experience, Coinone has not left any stone unturned. It offers a secure and a very smooth sail for its clients. To make trade analysis accurate and deep, the platform offers its users a tool called the ‘Prochart tool,’ which the users can use in the trade sessions.
- Coinone’s Research Center: The crypto exchange is also the first crypto exchange which has established a Research Center where uncensored and deep analysis and reports on cryptocurrency can be found. The vision behind this research center is to promote transparency, a rich source of knowledge, and stability in the crypto market.
- Funding method at Coinone: Crypto deposits are the main method through which Coinone uses. As side support, it uses fiat deposits too through traditional routes such as bank wires in Korean currency. One should note that it doesn’t accept any credit card or debit card for payment purposes. The crypto exchange is not yet open to US investors.
- Coinone’s exchange fee: The crypto exchange charges a flat trading fee. Its details are:
- 10% fee on every transaction for both the makers and for takers.
- 03% trading fee for all its crypto coins
- There is ZERO deposit fee
- The withdrawal fee is 0.0015 BTC on withdrawing 1 BTC
- For withdrawing 1 ETH, the withdrawal fee is 0.01 ETH
- The withdrawal fee is 0.0005 BCH on withdrawing 1 BCH
Coinone’s top priority is to offer its clients a top-notch secure investment and trading environment. In such a secure way, it offers some very useful trading and investment features that can help the investors and traders alike to push their envelopes further. The platform is only trying to make its services go higher and competitive by its recent partnerships with Certik and Xangle. Xangle. We can expect some cutting-edge performance from this platform in the coming future and of course, further growth of the entire crypto sphere.