Binance completed BEL’s seventh round of AirDrop distribution to ARPA holders. Recently, Binance confirmed its support for the Bella or BEL AirDrop program for all ARPA token holders. The exchange is popularly known for supporting the most commonly traded cryptocurrencies and services, allowing users to earn interest by transacting digital currencies.
Binance reviews state that it is a decentralized online exchange that allows users to trade cryptocurrencies, and the popular exchange provides a crypto wallet for traders to store electronic funds.
Snapshots of the ARPA token balances will be taken in eight rounds for two years to give out a sum of 2,000,000 BEL tokens, and each round will have 16 snapshots.
The snapshots of ARPA balances taken during each round are to be taken at 4 PM every day for 16 days, and the rewards from this will be calculated as 1 BEL = 5000 ARPA.
Rewards for BEL users for every round will equal the total BEL tokens received by the Binance exchange for every round multiplied by the users’ ARPA holdings ratio. Read more about the best crypto exchanges in Germany here in detail.
The following are the terms and conditions:-
- All pending deposits and withdrawals of ARPA tokens at the time of every snapshot will not be considered towards ARPA balances.
- Users must ensure adequate time for deposits and withdrawals to process and complete before they take the snapshot.
- ARPA balances that are less than 1 ARPA (including those in trade orders) will not be taken into consideration for the BEL AirDrop.
- The snapshot must include the ARPA balances in the saving account and spot wallets but exclude the margin account balances.
- US citizens, sanctioned countries, and entities will not be allowed to receive this BEL AirDrop.
ARPA holders can confirm receipt of their tokens on the Distribution History page in the Binance User Center.